Everywhere

My heart is beating faster as usual whenever I go online, knowing that you have a chance of seeing my email. What reaction would you give? Is half a year sounds timely enough for you already? I'm obviously hoping for something.

I really do hope I could have a reply from you, in the end, I'm just following my feelings, it might hurts you but it is something I know I have to do, cause you are still everywhere to me.

I really had to thank Phebe for that night, she is really someone to count on. All along I thought of her as like some nerdy head, but she knows more about me compare to myself. She knows my feelings for you is substantial, and I have been spending half of the year searching my heart back, never know that all along it never sways or moves an inch.

Weird thoughts starting to come up from my mind, thinking of there is a slight possibility you happen to not checking your mailbox, or your eyes may play a trick or twits on you. I chose to believe that you actually saw it and you obviously needs time to think through it. I don't mind waiting on, as long you give me a reply.

I walk past to the place where I used to wait for public transport today, there was the time when we are like bubble and gum. The waiting pole is still there, but obviously things are very much different already. We can be two different entity living in a small world but fails to intersect, I wonder such things would crossed your mind once in a moment.

Do you still remember those times when we were really enjoying ourselves? To me, I thought of it all the time.

No comments: