A Kiss That I Never Wanna Miss






Life is all about giving out.The Wedding Dress still keeps playing in my head like crap.Something like paying tax,it's unavoidable.



Felt the urge to update my blog,but I'm deprived of inspiration currently.Trying to gain some sleep,but think that is such a waste of time.



Watching the video countless of times,but never failed to get bored with it.



Juggling my phone with both hands,figuring is it the right time to text you,at the same time worrying about you.



Looking at the countless people that kept passing by each day,wondering would I met you accidentally



Driving the same path over and over again,but never failed to discover new enlightenment within it.




On a completely unrelated note,going back to ipoh this thursday,but loved ones are having exams.Shuckks

No comments: